Almost 80 years ago, in the midst of America’s Great Depression, our bank was formed by civic leaders in Greenwood County to help families and businesses persevere during extraordinarily hard times. Since then, Countybank has grown to be one of the longest tenured and continuously operated banks in the Upstate. With a concentration of Financial Centers in the Greenville and Greenwood areas, Countybank is well positioned to help dynamic businesses and goal-oriented families in the Upstate.
The “secrets” of Countybank’s success?
- A defined culture built around honesty, integrity, compassion and conservative fiscal policy.
- A relationship orientation built around the understanding that every customer is on a journey to a unique set of personal and financial goals.
- A holistic approach to financial management, going beyond traditional banking to include investments, insurance, trusts, mortgages and other key services.
- A commitment to the newest technologies designed to help customers maximize their time and their assets.
- A team of experienced and highly engaged professionals at every financial center.
Are You Getting All You Deserve From Your Bank?
Countybank combines the personal engagement of a community bank with the technical sophistication of regional financial brands. If this kind of approach is missing in your relationship, we’d appreciate the opportunity to hear about your business, your vision and challenges. Feel free to call us at the numbers listed below, or complete the information requested here. We look forward to meeting you.